Electrical Commissioning Techs and Electrical Commissioning Leads for opportunities commencing early Q1 (Jan 2021) onboard an FPSO offshore Angola.
Candidates must be able to:
- Perform field calibration, loop checking and troubleshooting of pressure, temperature, level and flow instruments using Smart Communicator
- Coordinate with operation (Electrical team) for powering up of panels and must have knowledge in PTW and LOTO system.
- Liaise with the Operations and Client during pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
- Perform installation, termination and function testing of any additional works that may arise during commissioning.
- Troubleshooting of all hardwired faulty signals from field to system cabinets.
- Assists ICSS vendor in energization of system cabinets as required.
- Assists Mechanical Completion and Commissioning team for clearing punch items.
- Fills up pre-commissioning check sheets (B-ITR), rectify commissioning punch list items and prepare As-building drawings
- Knowledge in PTW system, liaise with the operations and other engineering disciplines of daily work activities, discuss the risk, hazards, preventive measures in a live production plan.
- Update all commissioning related drawings/documentation for final “AS BUILT”.
Candidates interested in the position should have at least 5 years’ experience in pre-commissioning and commissioning activities both onshore and offshore preferably with a valid ComPex training certificate. Knowledge in PTW, LOTO and ICSS system is essential.
Interested candidates please send your CV to me on firstname.lastname@example.org