E & I Technician
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our Client is a market leader in water treatment and chemical distribution in Australia and New Zealand with a growing presence in North and South America and Asia. They supply, manufacturer and distribute general chemicals across a diverse range of markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently seeking a qualified Electrical & Instrumentation Technician to join our maintenance team at an established chemical facility. Ideally you will hold your unrestricted NSW Electrical Licence and have knowledge in various instrument calibrations and maintenance. You will be required to work Monday to Friday with some limited overtime as required. You will be based onsite in Botany.
- Great company culture and work life balance
- Opportunity to work with a leader in the market
- Extensive training program
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
You will ideally be a motivated team player with great technical skills and a flexible, can do attitude. This role will be based onsite in Sydney with the maintenance team.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Unrestricted NSW Electrical Licence
- Instrumentation certified (Australian recognised) and knowledge in various instruments calibration & maintenance
- Maintenance experience in a process plant (any industry)
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics, loop diagram and follow the drawing for wiring and loop tracing
- Knowledge of Australian wiring rules AS/NZS 3000.
- Hazardous area installation trained and working knowledge of electrical equipment in Haz area as per AS/NZS60079
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and fault finding in various circuits i.e. Motor circuits, motor controller and instrument loop
- Understanding of High voltage is preferred
- Able to identify problems at root cause
- An uncompromising attitude to safety
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Solid computer skills
If you are looking for a new opportunity immediately please apply below or contact Alison Hodgson for a confidential conversation.
For Apply Please Click at Apply Button