Maintenance Supervisor (Instrument/Control)
· Bachelor degree in Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Telecommunications or Information Technology and Telecommunications Engineering. Chartered Engineer status or equivalent is preferable.
· Relevant years relevant post graduate experience, of which minimum years in Oil & Gas industry with an international consulting company, EPIC contractor or Operating Company. Possess sound fundamentals in his discipline area. Shall possess very good technical skills in his discipline.
· Experience in operations, maintenance and projects’ pre-commissioning, commissioning and Hand-over activities.
· Possess good communication, presentation skills and fluent in English language.
· Responsible for provision of the required quality technical support in the area of Instrumentation, Control systems, Telecommunication engineering expertise through all stages of the project.
· Verify and review technical designs, documents and bids in accordance with approved standards and to meet Operations, Maintenance, Asset and Pipeline Integrity and HSE requirements.
· Ensure Scope Preparation Completeness Review and hands on experience in DCS, ESD, Fire & Gas, SCADA systems, SIL ratings, SIF, Field instrumentation, Cabling, Junction Boxes, Local control panels, Field HMIs, transmitters, Detectors, Vibration probes, thermo wells, Fibre optic cables, Communication converters, Metering systems, Field panels, Control valves, Loop checks, Marshalling panels, system Cabinets, PLC cabinets, CPU IOs, Modbus, Operator consoles, PAGA system, RTU, RF, Microwave radios, switches, Servers, NTP Servers, GSM Modems etc.
· Plan and coordinate between Operations, Maintenance and Asset Integrity teams to ensure project requirements are met and aligned.
· Identifies potential hazards during commissioning activities, participates in technical meetings, SAT, Plant Pre-Start Up Safety Audits, Performance tests, raises punch lists and provide support to operations and maintenance teams in various stages of project activities.
· Coordinate with Engineering, Project execution departments and Operations & Maintenance teams during projects’ FEED and EPIC stages to align Operations and Maintenance, Asset Integrity and HSE requirements.
· Coordinate with all relevant stakeholders and resolve relevant technical issues, punch lists during pre-commissioning and commissioning stages till the projects are successfully commissioned and handed over.
· Support Lead engineer or supervisor to ensure that all applicable environmental, process and safety technical policies are fully integrated and implemented.
· Ensure SIMOPS, Various Project Interfaces so that Shutdown Activities are properly planned for effective execution.