Plant HSSE Advisor
Job Profile Summary
The Plant HSSE Advisor is responsible to coach and support the Plant Management Team on any HSSE related issues or concerns. Also, to ensure successful OMS Implementation and sustainability, compliance to the local legal legislation and regulations, BP Standards and Policy. This position is based at our Tepong Plant.
- Coach and challenge plant management team to prioritise the HSSE agenda, identifying the necessary resource for delivery. Partner with the plant management, regional supply chain & HSSE teams on the annual HSSE plan and implementation with local program/action plan that address specific issues.
- Appointed as Management Representative in establishing, developing and maintaining of ISO 14001 Environmental Management System to ensure that environmental procedures and requirements are implemented, maintained and reviewed to meet Company’s quality and environmental objectives.
- Advise the Workplace Safety & Health committee in organizing safety & health promotion activities to enhance and create greater awareness among employees.
- Initiate planning and participate in leading the plant own emergency response team in various emergency response exercises, such as Oil Spill Response for Barge Loading, Joint Fire Fighting Exercise with Singapore Civil Defence Force.
- Review all HSE monitoring and testing in compliance to the applicable legislation and other Conduct safety orientation to new employees on the safety rules & regulation of organization with relation to their job responsibilities.
- Lead and assume full ownership responsibility of the OMS implementation. To monitor the OMS gaps closure status, to provide the monthly reporting, highlight key issue/challenge face when foresee there is problem in closing the gaps. To be responsible for transferring SPU Standards and Practices to the plant.
- Execute the plant annual security risk assessment, manage the plant Security Risk Actions Plan, liaise with the Lubricants Country Business Security Representative and BP Regional Security Advisors to actively manage security risks in plant and for plant personnel.
- Build and establish good relationship and communication with local government agencies and be responsible for all HSSE related licensing and permit for the manufacturing operation.
- Registered Fire Safety Manager with the SCDF
- Registered Workplace Safety & Health Officer with Ministry of Manpower
- Certificate in Management of Hazardous Substances
- Minimum education qualifications of a Diploma holder in HSSE/Manufacturing/Production/ Engineering with relevant certification and qualification in fire and safety from the authority.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HSSE in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical or Chemical industry.
For Apply Please Click at Apply Button