Job Title: Process Engineer
Location: London or Sheffield
Salary: Competitive salary with extremely desirable bonus scheme & lucrative stock options
NES Global Talent are excited to be partnering exclusively with a rapidly growing business, which is emerging as a global technology leader in carbon capture and CO2 separation. Their amazing technologies target the removal of carbon dioxide from renewable natural gases and are being utilised by over 30 customers globally, with the capability to be applied to wide range of industry sectors, including downstream petrochemical, refining and even cement works.
Having secured significant investment from a consortium of some of the most recognisable names in industry, they are now looking to push ahead with their aggressive growth plans.
As such, among a number of strategic business hires, we are looking to identify a technically astute Process Engineer, an expert in using process simulation tools/ software, to develop process simulations & basic equipment designs of carbon separation plants, used for gas separation.
In this multi-faceted position, there will also be an opportunity to provide technical direction across the full cycle of project development, spanning concept to design to fabrication and operations.
Due to current customer/ project portfolios and the high level of interaction with existing customers, specifically in Germany, associated language skills would be advantageous.
With the ongoing industry push become carbon neutral in the UK by 2050, this is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of something that really matters. This opportunity enables you to be involved in a major expansion of such an incredible company as well as be involved in various desirable research and industrial projects in their pipeline.
- Program management of active pilot demonstration tests.
- Process simulation and process support by developing gas treating simulations in ProTreat, ProMax and Aspen software and communicating PFD’s, process summaries, and equipment sizing to end-users and EPCs
- Coordinating technical deliverables with end-users, equipment manufacturers, and EPC’s
- Start-up management and Field Support
- Field Plant Optimization of gas treating facilities
- Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry in the field of engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in sizing and simulation, using software such as Aspen, Hysys, ProMax
- High level of technical fluency to communicate effectively
- Fluency in English and German
- Experience with start-ups and troubleshooting of industrial plants
- Knowledge of gas separation technologies used in gas processing, gasification, carbon capture, or industrial gas processes